- To move the map: position your mouse over the map, then press left mouse button and drag the mouse; alternatively, click directional arrows in the top left corner
- To center the map on a point: double click with the left mouse button on the desired point
- To zoom in/out: click "+" or "-" icons on the vertical slider bar
- Marker on the map indicates searched location: click it to display additional information
- To restore initial map view: click the icon positioned between directional arrows (top left corner)
- Satellite map has more zoom levels than street map: you can zoom closer on the image map
- To bookmark specific location on the map or link to this map from external website, email or other document: click "Link" button under the map and copy URL address. Visit "Free Maps" page to find out how to make the most of this functionality.